DNA Collection, Storage & Amplification
PRESERVE™ Cards are a treated cotton linter paper sample collection card used to simplify the collection, preservation and storage of biological samples at room temperature. PRESERVE™ Cards are designed to bind DNA even when processed with standard DNA purification protocols so they can be easily punched and used directly in procedures using DNA Amplification. This technology has been shown to be effective in the long-term preservation of blood and buccal cells for applications using DNA Amplification.
Recomended Purification Reagent: Fitzco® Puri-Lute™ Reagent
- Instant Lyse of cells
- Ambient Storage
- Easy Processing
- Designed to store and preserve biological samples at ambient temperatures
- Provides DNA amplification results comparable to the leading sample collection card
- Pathogen killing formulation impregnated into the paper matrix was confirmed to be successful by Kirby Bauer Test
PRESERVEi™ Indicating is available in Zone™ Indicating
- Zone™ Color Change
- Easy sample identification
(4 Circle) Classic - (2 Circle )Mini &TWYN™
(1 circle) Micro, Nano™ & Sampact®
Automated Cards sizes for standard Robotics:
AutoGene™ & Xpress™
Coming soon: Plant Classic & Plant Micro
Email for more information.
Samples available upon request for concordance or full validation.
Premier Front End Applications for Bioscience, Forensic and Identification
All Swabs and most collection devices are EtO/EO sterilized, DNA free, tested and certified.
Welcome to our Website.
- Applications for Life Sciences(Bimolecular, Protein, DNA, Clinical, Medical, Diagnostic, etc), Laboratory, Forensic & Crime Scene/Evidence.
- - DNA FITZCO® Cards, MultiBarrier Pouch (1991), The DNA Card (1991), "Classic" Card (1991) FTA®*(1993), DRYPAK®(1994), Omni Swabs**(1995), C.E.P.® Swabs(1995) Sampact®(2003), SpinEze® Pushoff™ Swab(2003), SpinEze® Baskets (2004), FP705 Specimen Paper(2005), Re-introduction of CEP® Swab(2007), Ensemble™, PRO™, PROi™, 705™ & 705i™(2010), Zone™ Indicating Cards, PROPRIME™, PROPRIMEi™, DRI™ Cards, BIO™ DBS/DSS Cards (2011), ECS pH Indicating™, FitzTE™, DIRECT™(2012), DIRECTi, (2013) PRESERVE, PRESERVEi (2015)
- - Developing and supplying specimen collection, transport and storage products, packaging solutions and customized specimen collection
- - Since 1991, Fitzco has developed and manufactured millions of DNA kits and products for use in the data basing, identification, forensic and medical fields.
- - Fitzco is the only Manufacturer of Forensic & DNA Collection kits and products that is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, cGMP Compliant, with a Clean Room of 10,000/100,000. Our quality standards are unparalleled.
- - At Fitzco we take great pride in offering high quality products, competitive prices. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you develop a packaging system that is right for you.
Have ideas for a new product? - Contact the Fitzco R&D Team
*Shipping is only for USA. Ground shipping UPS or USPS.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified............ Clean Room 10,000/100,000 ............ cGMP Facility ............
4300 Shoreline Drive Spring Park Minnesota, USA 55384
Telephone +1.952.224.2700 Toll Free(North America) 800.367.8760 .............Fax+1. 952.224.2717 Fax Toll Free(N.A.) 877.471.1185.....
Class I, II, and III Inspected Facility
*FTA® is a registered trademark and owned by GEHC. **Omni Swabs is owned by GEHC.
©2014 Fitzco, Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota 55384